Turntable & Roundhouse diorama

image.jpg
image.jpg

Absolutely amazing workmanship on the roundhouse project , super impressed. Over the years painting the smallish castings have really irked me, it will be interesting to see how you make out putting the legs on the work benches.

Man, all the models you have found, gonna need to speak to Musk, and ask for a loan. :)
I used to glue everything down but all the little details are expensive and some are difficult to find. A majority of the items are removable so I can reuse them in future projects.

Right now I am just placing the items inside to see how I want the diorama to look. I purchased some really cool ladder platforms from a company in UK by the name of ten commandments models. Here is a photo.

7D2ACFD2-2C15-4DF4-810B-1809D1F97FD7.png

This comes in a kit form for about 7 pounds. If you want the built version it’s around 40 pounds. I bought three kits😃

I used to glue everything down but all the little details are expensive and some are difficult to find. A majority of the items are removable so I can reuse them in future projects.
I see how expensive some of the items you use are, so understandable you re use them where you can, nevertheless amazing work.

Right now I am just placing the items inside to see how I want the diorama to look. I purchased some really cool ladder platforms from a company in UK by the name of ten commandments models. Here is a photo.

View attachment 165463
This comes in a kit form for about 7 pounds. If you want the built version it’s around 40 pounds. I bought three kits😃
All brass kits if I remember rightly, nice piece, will go well with the roundhouse.

Back