TOFC/COFC Tuesday

A couple of TTX Long Runners custom built using Walthers 89' flatcars.
IMG_3285.jpg

I don't have any layout pictures handy that I haven't posted before, so here's a 1:1 scale one. Westbound BNSF intermodal in Kingman Canyon, AZ, October 2017. Two C44-9Ws and an SD70ACe. I drove from Las Vegas to Kingman because there was supposed to be lots of trains out there, only to find the transcon shut down all morning for some reason. Finally things started rolling around mid-afternoon and I was able to catch this one.

52048876160_0ae3947f5a_o.jpg
That’s a nice pic thanks for sharing

Awesome pics and vids! As I checked this out I wasn't sure if container trains were acceptable, I hope to contribute next Tuesday and now I don't have to suggest a "Stack Train Saturday" :)

Awesome pics and vids! As I checked this out I wasn't sure if container trains were acceptable, I hope to contribute next Tuesday and now I don't have to suggest a "Stack Train Saturday" :)
Yes As long as the Containers are on a chassis. If it’s off a chassis then it’s COFC container on flat car

Like Willie said we have already accepted Well Cars here so get some pics and post them anytime it you don’t have to wait.

Back