The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all or whatever time it is your way,
Ken L thanks for the link Ken
Rex that is good news about Rusty, hang in there
FergieThe Aussie white is very tasty stuff, it's nice and sweet, very good on a cold day, you can make a drink called The Blobit's a shot of Aussie white in hot water with a spoon or two of sugar, just white for when you have a cold like now. We have some real nutters at our place, yesterday i pulled a guy up for carrying a 150lb truck spring through a door on his own, not good for the back, and today a woman was thrown off an electric pallet truck and dragged along the floor, and the reason was, she was driving it outside on a bumpy road when it's an indoor machine only, she only got a few bruises this time.
later

Morning, Mabel, cup of "special blend", please!
Morning y'all.
I had a thought about St. Patty's day for all you Southern fan's.
Instead of "wearin' the green", carry a model of a Southern Crescent engine or passenger car.
Some may be curious enough to ask why and you can tell them all about model railroding.

PNKFLOYD said:
Morning, Mabel, cup of "special blend", please!
Morning y'all.
I had a thought about St. Patty's day for all you Southern fan's.
Instead of "wearin' the green", carry a model of a Southern Crescent engine or passenger car.
Some may be curious enough to ask why and you can tell them all about model railroding.

Heck, just sling CJcrescent over your shoulder with his SRR cap and shirt on and let him explain MR to them. It would get attention!:eek: :D

RexHea said:
Heck, just sling CJcrescent over your shoulder with his SRR cap and shirt on and let him explain MR to them. It would get attention!:eek: :D

UUhhhhh Rex, I don't think Mikey could no more sling me over his shoulder, than I slingin' him.;) Seems we're both somewhat, "vertically challenged but Horizontally enhanced":eek:, in other words Overweight!:p:p:D:D:D Please notice I didn't say FAT!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually Mickey, just show'em these!:):):)

I know these are older pix but they do fit the holiday:)! Thanx to Rex and Grande man for these Pix!

Thanks!

Thanks, CJ for being so diplomatic on my being "vertically challenged".
Instead of reaching my ideal height of 9 feet, 4.5 inches, I have "compacted" my mass into a 6 foot package.
The packaging has gotten somewhat stretched out of ideal shape. I'm still considering my options.

Lovely pictures of my favorite railroad color!! :D
I'm sure there were many Irish workers who helped build the the Southern tracks. :confused:
Perhaps it would be better to print one of the pictures and wear it as a pin on my shirt pocket tomorrow.
Excuse me for a few minutes as I have to get a refill on my coffee cup.

Hi fellows! I probably shouldn't put a cloud over the coffee shop, but I thought that I would tell you that my Golden Retriever and best friend Rusty didn't make it and passed on this morning. His illness was just too much for him to recover from. I know that many of you that have or have had one of the "little people" as a friend will understand my grief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex- You have my deepest sympathies on your loss.
Four-footed companions are often as close as any other member of your family. They just are not legal dependents at tax time.
I hope your fond memories will help offset your grief.
Mikey

Rex, my deepest sympathies to you and your family on the loss of Rusty! Good pets certainly do become an important part of family life. I'm know that you will deeply mourn the loss of his unconditional love and companionship.

Hi Rex. Sir,I am deeply sadden to learn about Rusty. My heart goes out to you and Mrs. Heacock. :( I too shall miss him very much. He was a great dog. William.

Good Evening all

Rex: I feel for your loss. We lost ours last year and I didn't realize what an impact it would have until it happened. Sorry~

Fergie

Good Evening all

Rex: I feel for your loss. We lost ours last year and I didn't realize what an impact it would have until it happened. Sorry~

Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back