Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears my reply - which definitely posted - has left the building; so to speak.

I sent you a TUIT - both sides along with commentary. Lost, lost, lost . . .
I would try again - but am on my MacBook which does not have the memory of images previously sent - and - I am outta gas right now!

Oh well - win some, lose some, others are rained out!

Tom in Missouri
Technology is great... when it works!

Speak for yourself :D

Scotland, Wales, England, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Africa, Australia and Canada use ‘whisky’, whereas Ireland and the USA use ‘whiskey’

It seems you're in the minority with that one. 🤣

Its not quite so simple. This article shows some US makers use without "e" and I read another article somewhere on some otehr countries that had variations.

I prefer Irish Poitin. When I can find it.
1710969430938.png

Well, howdy there whisk(e)y drinking peeps.

It's troy again

I got one of three things accomplished today. Two others in process.

One would be finished except, when filling out King Chuck's tax-man forms (I'm in the US, but have to pay taxes to HMRC if I sell ebooks in country) I discovered a tricksy question... No, not what does the hobbits have in its pocket...

So I had to email the service that takes care of my international taxes for the EU and UK to get an answer. They're in the Netherlands, so I won't expect an answer until about 4 am US-Eastern time.

After that I can email the British tax folks with their questionnaire and supporting documents.

Wife made a bit in the stocks and options market today, so she wanted Ice Cream with dinner. We went to culvers. I wasn't going to argue.

432764024_18025606618971798_1616439486083545491_n.jpg

And, I did get registered for the author conference down in Tampa.

What happens at the conference stays at the conference...

TroyWizard1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back