Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the BNSF storage video in #502 above...
Lots of gensets (a design and operational failure) and GE's.

EMD's? Not very many.

Why is that?
Not sure.
Did find a story where they're buying battery locomotives.
Paid for with government grants.

Good morning, all! A beautiful morning here in Houston. Sun shining, birds singing and a nice breeze.

Happy Birthday David.

Galveston storage
- those locomotives have been there for years. I think I posted photos last year or possibly the year before. It is an amazing site, to see that many locomotives just sitting there.

Trains - Got under the layout, not an easy task anymore, and wired up the added track from the turntable. Patting myself on the back, no shorts.
1710087445815.jpeg

The bottom left is the program track, the track with the NW-2's is new, as is the two on the far side of the roundhouse. The track on the right, with the loco is a relocation of existing track, and then the entrance/exit to the layout.

STAY SAFE
LATER

Good evening all. Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Had our son and three grandchildren visiting today. They have just gone home.
Presents received ----- Cans of American ale from daughter & SiL. Bottles of UK beer from the grandchildren. A bottle of port from son and DiL.. Bottle of Pusser's rum from Dawn. I ask myself are they trying to get me drunk, so I cannot go to the train room?

I did get some dark chocolate. That was from the girls in the family. I am the only one who likes dark chocolate, so it's all mine.

So, time for a drink. ☺️

Good evening all. Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Had our son and three grandchildren visiting today. They have just gone home.
Presents received ----- Cans of American ale from daughter & SiL. Bottles of UK beer from the grandchildren. A bottle of port from son and DiL.. Bottle of Pusser's rum from Dawn. I ask myself are they trying to get me drunk, so I cannot go to the train room?

I did get some dark chocolate. That was from the girls in the family. I am the only one who likes dark chocolate, so it's all mine.

So, time for a drink. ☺️
With so many new options, you better have 2! :D

Afternoon all,

Man I hate Time change. Already afternoon and feel like I barely started the day.

Got the new WiFi router and hooked up. Currently plugged into the AT&T modem and the computer I'm using to type this is the only device on it...
Now to get more devices hooked up.

David: Happy Birthday.

BBL

Afternoon All,

Started out the day in the high 60's and currently it's 72F. Last night when I went to bed my mouth felt like it was on fire because it hurt so bad and nothing seemed to help. I finally got a couple of hours sleep. When I got up my mouth was almost pain free. 😲 What the h**l. Unfortunately, when I got up, I have itchy bumps on a lot of my skin. I think it's from the large doses of NSAIDS I've been taking over the last 6 weeks:(, so off to the VA tomorrow.

Hughie- Great layout shot.

Smudge- Interesting video.

I hope everyone has a good night.

So, time for a drink. ☺️
I LOVE Lindt 90 ‘ercent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back