Running Bear's December 2021 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all. *breathes deeply* Ah, Pinesol. Nothing starts the morning like being assaulted by the smell of a million pine trees condensed in liquid form.

No time to eat today Flo, just like the Snowman, I got a long way to go and a short time to get there. Last delivery of the day is halfway back home. 😑 Coffee, please. Large and to-go.

Y'all have a blessed day. Will check back in as time allows.

Best of luck going forward, TERRY! Sounds to me as if you are sort of in the driver's seat.
With so many quitting and such - they might find it worthwhile to keep you - actually, they should be begging you to stay. Your talents far outweigh your position! (from what I observe)

Out here we are looking at a mid 80'sF for a high today and more Santa Anna winds!
As dry as it has been - zero rain for November - means a good chance for fires.

TROY - I will see your 3:30 call and raise you a 2:40 plus 3:30, 4:30, and 5:00 -
just NOT a good night - period.

I'm just happy that Brandon has stopped the Virus! snicker, snicker!
The Spousal Unit was very distraught all day over not carrying through her London plans.
She needs sometimes to NOT listen to everyone giving her advice, but it is a delicate
situation with her taking care of her Mom. Her Mom is in such a delicate position that a feather could knock her over!

GUY - Is a Chinook likw qhat we call a Santa Anna?

Aluminum wire didn't work out very good in the housing market -
I had one of those houses back when. It was NOT easy to work with using higher gauge wire.

Last edited:
Good morning all! A rainy 41 degrees out there today. Have the day off and very happy about that.

Son in-law and grandson doing better, but still not over the Covid. Granddaughter is all better and back to school again.Hoping my daughter doesn't get sick too after taking care of the other 3 for the last couple weeks.

Hoping to stay inside as much as possible today with the rain coming down. Wishing you all a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back