Power comes to Tootsville !!!

A little more done to the Church/Cemetery area:

dpms7kT.jpg

Don't know why I am getting so involved with this particular scene as I am anything BUT religious ....

That’s pretty neat!
Is it an actual figure or just a photo glitch?
We have the woman in a wedding dress behind us in an abandoned farm house.
She is very hard to see and you can’t get a photo of her, I think she’s actually a reflection of light at certain times but fun when a visitor spots her as the sun goes down!

That’s pretty neat!
Is it an actual figure or just a photo glitch?
We have the woman in a wedding dress behind us in an abandoned farm house.
She is very hard to see and you can’t get a photo of her, I think she’s actually a reflection of light at certain times but fun when a visitor spots her as the sun goes down!
Do I have to be honest??

If I am permitted a little leniency and licence then neither - she is a real apparition in Tootsville.

If I have to be honest - I photo shopped it - took a picture of a women from back in the civil war days, cut her out of the original picture and put her into my picture then faded her so she become translucent :)

I prefer the first story myself :)

I was a Civil War Living Historian and spent a lot of time in Gettysburg and the Battlefield down there as well as numerous other Battlefields and I have seen and honestly felt some very strange things that I, nor anyone else, could logically explain. I don't scare easily, but some of the things I believe I saw and have physically felt made the hairs on my neck stand on end.

I'll be honest - I'm not so certain that some sort of "spirits" don't exist in some way and in some places.

Back