Photo fun for the weekend NOV 3rd - 5th

Jos,

MR occasionally features an international layout - I remember an article they did on a guy who was basically founding the hobby of Model Railroading in Russia... his layout consisted largely of a passenger station.

Bob Thanks for the correction. I just realized my mistake . We had Burlington Northerrns and Santa Fes running through our city this past summer also! TJos your drawings are amazing . MrPop always enjoy your layout !!

Bob i am looking at either putting the lower track in front of the big bridge and running it over a micro engineering bridge sort of in line with either a river, a disused railway going into a boarded up tunnel or maybe a roadway into a tunnel, not decided yet, somehow i have to get the lower track upto the level of the upper track within 14ft Mmmm

That was true for many years, but not any more. CP has quite a few lines here in the US, reaching places like Philadelphia and Washington DC. They have a large amount of track here in the good old US of A.

Also, it's very common to see CP (and CN) units on trains operating over non-CP lines.

Yeah, I see quite a few CP units (and occasionally CN), both on the CP line and the NS line. The lines meet in Sunbury. Usually it's the CP trains that pull forward an extra 200 feet to sit and block traffic :rolleyes:

Back