Other Forums?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

RexHea

RAIL BENDER
ModelRailroad is my home port and I occasionally visit several others, including Trains.com. Trains.com does have a size advantage allowing quicker and more complete responses to a post, but the general attitude can quickly change from a help forum to a conflict of egos. This forum is by far the most friendly and will hopefully grow with more participation and helpful MR posts.

I am a member of several other forums although none of them are model railroad related.

RailroadForums
SteamPreservation
RailroadPhotoEssays
rrpicturearchives
Flickr

C

catt

The Gauge is my "Home" forum having been both a member and a mod for over 6 years.I visit here everyday because the same type of people populate this forum.

I've been on the ATLAS forum almost that long.I like the Whistle Post for the same reason I like this one.There are several others that I belong to including my own cyber group's The "North American Rail Alliance" at boylerwerx.0catch.com/nara.html .(thats a shameless plug for the group not the forum address. :D Sometimes I feel like I'm the only member using it.:eek:

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
When I boot my computer I open 3 browser windows. This one MR Layouts and MR General. OF the 3 MR general gets the least peeks.

modelbob

Administrator
By the way folks, please do me a favor and tell your friends about this site, as well as putting a link to it in your website if you have one. We're still growing, and the more members we get, the more active and enjoyable the forum will be. So invite other model railroaders to stop by and have a look!

rhoward

S.L.O.&W. Trainman
The only other forum I frequent on a regular basis is www.trains.com. I prefer the gang that hang out over here, but like some others go across the street when I need a quick answer or want to find out what kind of trouble Chip has gotten into recently......

(Just picking on you Chip, couldn't resist.)

Smoke

Southern Railway lives on
or want to find out what kind of trouble Chip has gotten into recently......

(Just picking on you Chip, couldn't resist.)
That's the main reason I frequent that forum.;)

(Just picking on you Chip,I couldn't resist either.)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.