Other Forums?

ModelRailroad is my home port and I occasionally visit several others, including Trains.com. Trains.com does have a size advantage allowing quicker and more complete responses to a post, but the general attitude can quickly change from a help forum to a conflict of egos. This forum is by far the most friendly and will hopefully grow with more participation and helpful MR posts.

I am a member of several other forums although none of them are model railroad related.

RailroadForums
SteamPreservation
RailroadPhotoEssays
rrpicturearchives
Flickr

The Gauge is my "Home" forum having been both a member and a mod for over 6 years.I visit here everyday because the same type of people populate this forum.

I've been on the ATLAS forum almost that long.I like the Whistle Post for the same reason I like this one.There are several others that I belong to including my own cyber group's The "North American Rail Alliance" at boylerwerx.0catch.com/nara.html .(thats a shameless plug for the group not the forum address. :D Sometimes I feel like I'm the only member using it.:eek:

When I boot my computer I open 3 browser windows. This one MR Layouts and MR General. OF the 3 MR general gets the least peeks.

By the way folks, please do me a favor and tell your friends about this site, as well as putting a link to it in your website if you have one. We're still growing, and the more members we get, the more active and enjoyable the forum will be. So invite other model railroaders to stop by and have a look!

The only other forum I frequent on a regular basis is www.trains.com. I prefer the gang that hang out over here, but like some others go across the street when I need a quick answer or want to find out what kind of trouble Chip has gotten into recently......

(Just picking on you Chip, couldn't resist.)

or want to find out what kind of trouble Chip has gotten into recently......

(Just picking on you Chip, couldn't resist.)

That's the main reason I frequent that forum.;)

(Just picking on you Chip,I couldn't resist either.)

Back