New track plan?

zeis96

New Guy
Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here. I have since made a few changes to my track plan. Here is my first track plan post.
My first track plan in this post involves the use of 32" mainline for my passenger service.
ICRR1-1.png

Then the major difference with the next one involves an 'under/over' on the lower right side. This is in order to get another reverse loop. Pay no attention to the fact the second layout is not connected and finished, that should all be minor details. My main concern with this second one is the grade. I believe my grade will be about 2.4% if I use 3.25" clearance although it could be 2.2%with only 3"
grade.png

Please refer to this post for more information. I appreciate any and all feedback, without everyone's help from the forums I couldn't do this!

Hello Aaron,

Hope you do not mind, I'll give it a try( also for myself) to think about your layout and make a small design, that is probably made by looking through West- Eurpean glasses!:D :D
But the rules of designing railwaytrack are "GLOBAL", don't you think?
I'll try to post the drawing tomorrow(Friday)Ha ha I mean...the day before friday:, eys that is what I ment:thursday!

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello AAron,

Here are my results/efforts concerning your "future" layout.
planiiipc0.jpg

If there is something not clear:confused: ....just give me a ring on this forum;)

Jos

Hey Jos! Thanks for that drawing. It gave me an idea of what my layout could be like. That's a pretty cool design and talent you have!
I'd still like to hear other suggestions as to whether my plan has any major design flaws!

Thanks!

Back