New piece I just picked up...tell me what you think...

Dsquared_sleeperMSP

1:87 truck GuRu
100_2091.png

100_2092.png

that is real nice, I had one that was just like your come into my shop last year ,it sold fast... Yours looks in better shape that the one I sold.

Wow...excellent work and deal!!...If that wasnt sitting on the counter, I swear that was real!!

Here's my latest eBay find. a BLI SD9 Blueline...and the sound is AWESOME..It's the clubs 1st diesel w/ sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, but how much?

Recently, there was a scratch-built lowboy with jeep that sold for $600 (HO scale).

There are a couple of guys that almost compete on ebay by each adding a weathered piece of rolling stock a week for sale.

Nice details on that car, if it was on a layout or if there was a background, it would look very real.
BTW, what is that orange piece of equipment behind it to the right, where did you get that and how can I find one?

Nice details on that car, if it was on a layout or if there was a background, it would look very real.
BTW, what is that orange piece of equipment behind it to the right, where did you get that and how can I find one?

Its an HO scale HITACHI Hydraulic Excavator EX8000. I got mine off of ebay for about $115. I believe they go for $200 brand new.

Back