My Works

Thanks MLW, I use acrylic paints and a brush always work, yet I have not tried the airbrush ...

Regards ximo.

Renfe UT438 Automotive ....

imagen20001xc3.jpg

imagen20003hc0.jpg

imagen20005nz8.jpg

imagen20006lq9.jpg

imagen20007gb8.jpg

imagen20008an2.jpg

imagen20009wz3.jpg

imagen20012je4.jpg

imagen200061rp1.jpg

imagen200091pb0.jpg

Regards ximo.

Great weatherig job just using a brush and paint, ximo. That's quite a large resistor grid on the top of that motor car.

Looks like what we call a real rust bucket, which is a compliment. :) What is that car primarily used for? It looks like a freight car but I'm at a loss to understand why it has the platform and entrance door at one end.

Thanks for your answers, Jim is a wagon load of the checkpoint and the end of the wagon was used to activate the brakes manually or to monitor the load.

Regards ximo.

ximo, thanks for that answer. I guess it's like what we would call a "side door caboose". These were used as both an end of train monitor and to carry less than carload freight. I've attached a picture of one here.

Very nice looking passenger car. I like the subtle weathering on the roof and car ends.

ci_7-37a.jpg

los alls i pueden decir son gran trabajo en estos locos. trabajo beautful. tanto mejore que con qué puedo subir.

(alls i can say is great job on these locos. beautful job. so much better than what i can come up with.)

Thank you very much for your answers, good photo Jim, I show you some pictures from my last job ...

imagen031zw1.jpg

imagen037nt6.jpg

imagen036yi9.jpg

imagen038ge3.jpg

imagen042jd5.jpg

imagen044ap2.jpg

Regards ximo.

Nice work on that car and the old Dodge Power Wagon. Is the freight car for carrying chickens or some other kind of livestock?

Back