My Works

Thank you very much for your comments, Jim, this wagon is used for chickens and small livestock, now some pictures of some cargo craft that I am doing, I hope that you like ...

imagen040ia4.jpg

imagen041fs8.jpg

imagen043pg4.jpg

imagen031yfv8.jpg

Regards ximo.

ximo, nice job on the rolled chain link fencing. Do you have a layout or are you only building models at this point?

Thanks Jim, it's just a diorama, now I am preparing my first module, now some pictures from my last job ...

imagen038ab1.jpg

imagen040gt7.jpg

imagen042tn9.jpg

imagen044ug6.jpg

imagen050im2.jpg

Regards ximo.

ximo, I like the trunk but the leaves looks too even, almost as if it was pruned. If that's what it's supposed to be then it looks fine. If not, I think it need more leaves and not be so even looking.

Ximo, it's good to see more work from you. You did an outstanding job on that crane and tender car. The weathering is top notch. What company made the crane? It has a very American look to it.

can you describe your technique. I am curious as to how you achieve that white patina look. Are you using some sort of white acrylic wash after weathering with an airbrush?

Ximo, You do some amazingly beautiful work for someone that doesn't use an Airbrush.
A person that can do that much work w/a paintbrush can probably paint a whole prototype engine w/a large paintbrush & make it look like it was painted w/a spray gun.
Simply Amazing weathering. You have a GREAT talent. A true Artist. How much time do you think it takes to complete one engine from start to finish?

Back