My Works

ximo

Regards to the forum, I have seen big works hereabouts and believe that it is a good site to learn of you. I am from Elche, Spain and have material Marklin, Electrotren, Ibertren. I ask for excuses you for the language, use translator online. I show you some of my works...

imagen068jr0.jpg

imagen071hc3.jpg

imagen20020wb4.jpg

imagen20021na0.jpg

imagen2000811wh2.jpg

imagen2001011wu1.jpg

Regards ximo.

Welcome aboard, ximo. My Spanish is not as good as Chip's but I will say sus vagones de locomotora y flete miran muy bueno. I hope I got that close to right. :)

Thank you very much for the welcome, now you are presented by an electrical locomotive Marklin..

imagen1tx4.jpg

imagen2vu1.jpg

imagen3jr7.jpg

imagen4gr7.jpg

Regards ximo.

ximo, it looks like the electric locomotive in the first set of set of pictures is much older model than the one in the second set of photos. Is this not correct? Very nice weathering jobs, especially on the one you called a luggage wagon. It looks similar to an American side door caboose that carried small freight and a few passengers.

zimo, that wine barrel is fantastic. You are a very accomplished modeler. Is the wagon with all the grass sticking out the sides used to carry chickens? That's what it looks like to me. Very neat effect. That truck looks like an old Dodge Power Wagon. Is it made by Eko? I've bought a number of Eko vehicles. Very nice weathering job on that truck also.

Lovely work! Great to see European modeling on occasion! It's a subject close to my heart for sure.

Back