My Current N Scale Collection

Collector Canine

Train-loving Wolf
Hello all! You all may remember me as "that one guy that barged in many months ago asking about toy train track."

Since that post, I have amassed a (currently very small) model train collection. I bought a single lot on eBay towards the end of January and that's been my whole collection since. I do plan on expanding my collection once I have the money to do so. I also have yet to acquire track to run them, but hopefully I shall soon!

The loco is an Atlas/Kato from the early 90s, as I have learned from my research. eBay seller said it was running and my own testing has confirmed that the motor does run and the wheels do turn, but I shall probably post an update on that once I can get my hands on track.

20221015_001525.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all! You all may remember me as "that one guy that barged in many months ago asking about toy train track."

Since that post, I have amassed a (currently very small) model train collection. I bought a single lot on eBay towards the end of January and that's been my whole collection since. I do plan on expanding my collection once I have the money to do so. I also have yet to acquire track to run them, but hopefully I shall soon!

The loco is an Atlas/Kato from the early 90s, as I have learned from my research. eBay seller said it was running and my own testing has confirmed that the motor does run and the wheels do turn, but I shall probably post an update on that once I can get my hands on track.

View attachment 154108
Nice collection you have there, as OleSmokey said, enjoy and have fun.

Back