Magic Pan Bakeries

Need some help guys, trying to decide what color(s) to paint my Magic Pan Bakeries kit. It's going to be on my layout as a Pepsi Warehouse, distribution center. What do you guys think?

I'd still paint it like the box-top, maybe more weathered. It doesn't really matter how an industrial building is painted, really. All that matters is the sign on it, identifying what the building is.

I'd still paint it like the box-top, maybe more weathered. It doesn't really matter how an industrial building is painted, really. All that matters is the sign on it, identifying what the building is.

This^^

You prolly don't need to get too creative since its a warehouse. A down town kind of building would be more detailed and painted really nicely.

Sent from the past

I like oxide primers, midtone brown or brick red are my favorites.
What color is it molded in, maybe just some weathering will do the trick as Carey sez.

I hate to tell you but you got the colors all wrong.
These buildings are always painted red with a white stripe.
And the never have the word Pepsi on them, it always says Coca~Cola
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Honestly though, WOW, that is awesome! A nine out of ten (one point deducted for the color error:p).

I would have never thought to use that kit for a beverage plant. It's now on my to-do list:)

Hey Chad.
Just a thought:
The Coke plant by my house (not another dig, I just see this one everyday on my way to work) has a massive amount of vending machines in the yard behind the plant. They are either in for repair, repaired and ready to ship, or new ones, ready to ship. You might want to add a yard like that when you do find a place to put it on your layout.
And again, WOW!

Silverback,

Just uploaded 3 photos to the album of where the plant will go. Check them out. Ill be posting a video later this month. Ill be sure to feature the plant in my video.

Chad

Hi Chad,
It looks great, you did a nice job. But I'll have to admit I was kinda of waiting on some of those great Danish pastries the other place produced.

It's great to see a layout starting to take shape.

Enjoy

Hey Chad.
I feel like a complete noob here, but I don't know where to find the album that you speak of that you posted the new pics in. Can you point me in the right direction?
And feel free to call me Jeff:D

dont listen to sliverbackman. in the real world the sun is not always shining and the grass is not always green. its your building and you can paint it and decorate it however you want. if it was his building he could do it however he wants but its not, its your building and if you want to put Pepsi product signs on it that is your right. if he dont like it too bad. we do this for the enjoyment of it not to be politically correct. there is a time and place for everything and in model railroading is not the time nor the place for politically correctness.

By the way nice looking building. great job

Back