Magic Pan Bakeries

The roll of cork came from Hobby Lobby. It's thinner than the standard HO cork roadbed but it works for what I need it for. I use it for everything, roads, parking lots, driveways and even roadbed for the track. Any craft store should carry it.

WHOA, Pump the brakes there trainman78!!!!
Ever heard of sarcasm?
You really need to take it down a notch.
Maybe you're unaware that there has been a "friendly" rivalry between the Coke and Pepsi camps for about 90 years now, so I won't take offense to your comments.
Obviously, Chad is a Pepsi man, myself, I've always enjoyed Coke, so I was simply and, I thought, humorously implying this in my more than positive comments regarding Chads incredible model.
I would never purposely criticize another modelers choices for details, because it is just that, a choice.

So, I will stop hijacking this thread to defend myself, as this is not a political forum, and simply say that I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my attempt at humor and to (again) say that this is an incredible model, with amazing detail.

Hey Chad,
I just checked out the new shots in your album, and they look awesome! I really like how it looks with the parking lot, the grass and the trailers on the back!
On the rail side, I see some piping coming out of the ground, is it for transfer of chemicals and syrup from tanker cars?
Also, did you add the dock pads (truck dock and rail dock) or where they part of the kit? If you added them, where did you get them?
(and I feel like a real idiot now for asking you where to find the album...that was on the first page of your post :eek:)
Jeff.

I like it. I used to go to school down the road from one of pepsi's warehouses. Sadly it wasn't served by rail. :(

Back