LINDE cryo car painted and decaled

I'm gon'na drop you in it here Bobby..............., Bobby told me once he doesn't even run them in a train, whaddy'a reckon 'bout that, you'se guys:p

There are a WHOLE LOT of modelers out there that don't even have a layout, or a place to run a train. But that certainly doesn't keep them from doing some fantastic work.

I plan on running my BLI models of this car in my train :)

(BTW, I do not know whether Bobby has a layout or not)

It's true, I don't run them in a train. I don't have a layout, that's the main reason, but the true scale wheels are also a factor. Some of my early scratched cars were run on the local club layout. but I left it over politics.

Regards, Bobby

Photos MISSING

Why do I continue to find posting I made with photos included,...but the photos are now missing ??
IE.; postings # 35, 36, 37

Second Run

Why do I continue to find posting I made with photos included,...but the photos are now missing ??
IE.; postings # 35, 36, 37
Still can't find the photos I posted ??

BTW, I was down at Broadway Ltd a few weeks ago and they indicated they were going to do a second run of these cars. So I assume they were a successful product introduction,....good on them!

Wish they would do a few other of variations. As I've said I am a tank car FAN.

Looks good!

FYI Broadway has released it's second run of cyrogenic tank cars including Linde and about 5 or 6 other names. I ordered a 1970s Airco version which is white/orange.

Rerun
Just got an email from Broadway. They are doing a rerun of some of their cryogenic cars,...due in first part of 20212

Back