Let's see your police/fire scenes

I have a few police cars (being a retired cop) as well as an ambulance and a couple of fire trucks. I keep getting more fire trucks, so I'm going to have to shoehorn in a bigger fire station somewhere.

WreckandMikey.jpg

100_1631.jpg

100_1628.jpg

100_1617.jpg

100_1624.jpg

XmasWreck.jpg

BU8onstreetMedium.jpg

Engine1Medium.jpg

PDandSheriff2Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Jim for kicking it off. I had seen a couple of your scenes before and was hoping you would throw in some more. Ya did - thanks.
If your drivers keep having enough wrecks, you won't have to worry about a station - just keep them on the move :]

I've ordered a sheet of fire/police decals - have any need for the unused police decals?

You're welcome. I've thought about a staging a few more scenes to soak up the excess equipment but my layout isn't as big as it looks and you can only have so many wrecks and cats in trees in one small town. :)

I'm building another sheriff's Crown Vic and a city police Charger so I can always use any decals you don't need. I have one fire truck I'm working on too, but usually have fire decals left over, so maybe we can swap.

I don't have a lot of mishaps requiring the police but here is what I have.

100_0516.png

100_0527.png

I think he's not sure of what to do in this situation, then decides OH I guess I should block the road.

Les nice scene! I've been to derailments where people were standing by a hazardous spill, volunteer firefighters were a little slow that day.
Jim, those are some great shots! Mayor Bubba must have bumped the municipal budget!
Here's my one only pic from the old layout, I'll have to work it into the new one somehow...

Les nice scene! I've been to derailments where people were standing by a hazardous spill, volunteer firefighters were a little slow that day.
Jim, those are some great shots! Mayor Bubba must have bumped the municipal budget!
Here's my one only pic from the old layout, I'll have to work it into the new one somehow...

Rico that has to be original. I love the crumpled roof.
As far as hazardous spills goes, this is in the early 50s what is hazardous spills?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim I hear ya on the firetrucks. my plan is to build a firetruck builder some place. get some coil steel cars in and have a place to park lots of firetrucks

I have a few police cars (being a retired cop) as well as an ambulance and a couple of fire trucks. I keep getting more fire trucks, so I'm going to have to shoehorn in a bigger fire station somewhere.

100_1617.jpg

Love the jail scene, being that I was a county sheriff's correction officer for 3 years until my lay off of last year. Hoping the next three weeks will be good. I have test after test to take for different depts!

Jim, your city scenes are outstanding, great detail.

The local police have a blond in a caddy, pulled over.

P1020798.jpg

Donut stop at the Blue Star.

P1030148.jpg

The boys in blue have a black bear that wandered into town, surrounded.

P1020738.jpg

I see this alot and it always makes me wonder, why do so many people park the fire engines halfway through the doors? :confused:

In my opinion it would look more realistic if you had a figure standing there in front of the truck maybe helping the guy back the truck into the bays, or have it all the way out and have the truck getting washed and hoses spread out. Even more realistic would be to have the bays shut, with windows in the doors, and the trucks inside with maybe some dim lights inside for lighting. Just my two cents. Nothing against those who do it or anything, just this thread made me think of it and figured it be a nice place to finally ask :D

We used to park our trucks like that when we cleaned them so we could see in better light and they could drip outside. That and to show off our efforts!
Nice stuff all!

Back