Let's see your police/fire scenes

Sorry about ambiguity

Parting out the entire layout - 10 x 16
Fire Scene w/trucks, figures and smoke generator - asking $75 + priority.
Click on sig link for more pix. Thanks for looking.
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow a blast from the past post.

My fire station. Much more to do on this scene...paint the roads, landscape, etc...

jSHVa.jpg

Oh and why do the trucks stick out a bit? Cause the ladder truck doesn't fit all the way into the building :p

Philadelphia PA (model) Police with Trolley scenes

Hello All --

I have shot some scenes on my O Scale Trolley Layout near my overhead O Scale (2 Rail scale) Elevated Train Line system - showing scenes modeling Philadelphia Police apprehending a burglary suspect by a Philadelphia (SEPTA) streetcar....circa 1980's. Here are the first 4 - more to follow on 2nd following message. I am and have been in the Law Enforcement profession also.

Regards - Joe F

Philadelphia PA (model) Police with Trolley scenes

Hello ALL again --

Here are additional scenes in the sequence of being shot to go along with the first 4 photos I submitted. I hope some of you viewers enjoy my scenes ! All my trolleys run on overhead live trolley wire !

Regards - Joe F

Never mind the police car, look at the utility pole with switch gear on it, the yellow plastic protecting the guy wires on the next pole, the flower pots outside the lumber yard, the dirt and weeds and what look very like clumps of daffodils, the casually abandoned shopping cart...

Oh, and a piece of landscaping equipment that looks like a giant pair of tweezers. They can move a whole tree with that!

Lovely scene Mark, that's what we're aiming for.

Back