I'm Back

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Hi Gang,

I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Got a whole bunch of photo's to add later.

Made about 10 changes & added a whole bunch of new stuff.
Didn't get any Dragons made either. had trouble w/the county & my insurance co.

Anyway, glad to be back home w/all my RR friends.

LARRY:rolleyes:

I ma really glad to see you back Larry it sure has been a while and there has been some rearrangement of the furniture but everything is still here. Look forward to the pix.

Anything new with your buildings? I enjoyed all of those sky-scraper type structures you made out of household items...certainly showcased the creative side of the hobby!

Anything new with your buildings? I enjoyed all of those sky-scraper type structures you made out of household items...certainly showcased the creative side of the hobby!

Yep, added some more skyscrapers & planning on adding another one tomorrow. That will be all the room I have in my city w/the new addition.
I've also built some more small buildings & added some more stuff to the junkyard. The big addition is some scratchbuilt bridges that cover about 36ft. on the layout. I just laid the track inside them wed. As soon as I can get some time away from the layout I'll take some pics.
I also sold 80 misc. freight cars & 15 passenger cars. I've added about 50 well cars to the layout, some bulkhead flats(10) & a bunch of drop center flats.
If there's anyone looking for pipe for loads. I know where you can buy 5000 stir straws in black for less $20.00. Go to your local Sams Club & look in the restaurant supply area. There's 2 bags in a box & there's 2500 in each bag.
I gave away about 1000 to different RR layout guys.
Got a lot of additions coming to my layout in the very near future.
Larry:D

YAY! Like I said on the "other (RRF) side," It's about time you got back here!!!

This is really fun! For the first time in over a year, I spent some time on my layout today --- mostly just pulling weeds, though. Prob'ly won't be able to move at all for a day or three, but it's a start. :D

Back