I'm also New

CN6401

The Weatherman
I am new to the board and would like to say hello.
I'm new to the forum board but not to Model Railroading, I have been at that for about twenty years. I just retired in June of 2009 and have not been able to spend very much time on the hobby because the 'Honey Do List keeps getting in the way. Maybe, just maybe if I get all this stuff done on the list she'll leave me alone.
Ralph
Toronto, Canada

I've never heard of a "Honey Do List" ever getting smaller, so good luck with that.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully you will find a little time to do some modeling.

Now that you're retired I'm sure you have a Honey do not list. :D
Half of your free time is Honey do, the other is retirement, which is trains etc. ;)

Hi Ralph and Welcome to the forum!
As you can see your already getting a warm welcome and the guys and gals on here are a great bunch of folks so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Just remember a little honey catches a lot of attention so be sure to spread some yourself for good results!

Welcome aboard,
David

Welcome to the forum.There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here willing to share their skills and expertise. Then, there are a few, like me, that would be much wiser to keep our mouths shut and not not expose our ignorance to public scrutney.
HMMM! On second thought, I am really the only one that falls into that category.:D
Enjoy the forum!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back