If you won last weeks lottery...

conrail92

If you won last week's lottery what would you buy? Or do? I personally wouldn't know where too start. Let's just say I'd make a LHS Very happy.

If you won last week's lottery what would you buy? Or do? I personally wouldn't know where too start. Let's just say I'd make a LHS Very happy.

Did you happen to see the program with all the big winners on and what they were doing now days with the money. They all said I had to get rid of my old friends because of the money. I guess every one wanted money. I stopped playing after that. I've had the same friends for 45 years.

NYC_George

I wouldn't make them happy, I'd make them my Employee's!

Personally, I would buy some shops, a few cars and a house, then trains...

I've always thought I would try and get the high school baseball field some lights. When I was in school I always hated when we had to stop playing because it was dark.

I'd attempt to buy out my two neighbors to the south.... and build a new 3 car garage (2 for cars, one for shop) with a couple bedrooms and a new, large, layout room on top.

Depending on what I win, I have either a SuperMegaLotto Winner dream layout, or just a regular SuperLotto Winner Dream layout.

The former involves a layout of BNSF's Inside Gateway, from the Keddie Wye to Wishram, WA. Haven't determined exactly what the layout size would be, but it'll definitely be multi level, with a common staging area.

The other layout would be the SP's line between the Suisun Bay Bridge (Martinez CA) to the Oakland Mole. That's a much smaller layout, and would fit in a large basement. I haven't done much planning on this layout, since I'm like everybody else and want to dream BIG!

:D

Kennedy

After paying off my debts I would buy my church a brand new video production setup to replace the 20 year old system they have.

But then I would probably have to move to get away from my relatives, LOL. So I don't play either.

tithe, give to some of my family who needs it, buy a new pick up, my wife a car, new house 2 shop buildings, one for my tools the other for my TOYZ!!, send my daughter to OHIO STATE (heck I might as well go too!)

Back