How to paint a DPM kit...

RonP

Ok today I wrote and article based on painting a Design Preservation Models kit. I hope you enjoy the article. The project worked out perfectly for me, and I hope it will work for you equally.

How to paint a DPM kit

RonP...that article is right on time!

MVC-563F.jpg

MVC-565F.jpg

MVC-564F.jpg

Rotor

ed: Man...I think I used the wrong camera settings!

Last edited by a moderator:
The link to the "How to Paint a DPM Building" doesn't work anymore?? I was looking forward to reading the tutorial.

thanks
Chris

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks.

I have a lot of fun with the website and hope you enjoy the article me and a few contributers write.

Anyone is able to write for the site too. Drop me a line I'd be happy to talk to new contributers any day.

Ron

How do I paint DPM kits?? with an airbrush how eles:D then I spend 45 mins tapeing out windows and doors to shoot paint for 5 mins:eek:

DSCN7693.png

DSCN7694.png

DSCN7695.png

DSCN7696.png

DSCN7697.png

DSCN7698.png

DSCN7699.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maniac,

Looks great, many building painted out the mortor and that looks like your building. Does not look out of place at all great job.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Thank you Ron, I used Micro Krstle Clear for the windows( did it from the inside out ) not sure if I would do it again:p the pics show the flaws but on my clubs layout from 2 ft away no one will be able to tell :rolleyes: and I primed this one before painting it seem's to have worked well but god it gums up the airbrush really bad:mad:
Larry

Back