how die hard are you for modeling?

Maybe you should have applied flux first... ;)

Hope your lip heals quickly!!

Brings to mind a Mark Twain quote, which I'll bet I don't have exactly right -- but I think the gist of the matter carries through:

"A cat will sit on a hot stove lid once.

Then the cat will not sit on a hot stove lid again.

Neither will it sit on a cold one."

Regards,
Tom

You know your a die hard modeler when you injure your self in some stupid way that may require stiches and you keep on modeling.

I've done the exact same thing as you, gashed my left hand, bandaged it up, and went back to do it again, minutes later! Only the second time, did permanent nerve damage to remind me, even to this day, how stoopid I am...:rolleyes:

CUT AWAY FROM YOU is my advice...;)

Not die hard enough to seriously hurt myself, even though I wish to forget all the times I CA'ed my fingers together or to a project.

Most dangerous thing, packing a tool kit with paint and supplies in the car for a family beach vacation.
I was betting on 2 things, #1, it would rain sometime during the week and #2 "She" would understand. :rolleyes: Well, I was half right!:p
"She" laughed at first, then it rained, then she growled!:eek:

So much for the Ex!

One tip. :D There is an easy fix for Exacto knives that fall off the bench and get implanted on shoes, feet, laps, etc.
School supplies dept. They sell these little triangular shapes in the School supply area of stores that are meant to be "comfort grips" for pencils for kids. They also fit Exacto knives very nicely and stop the rolling off problem for just pennies.:D
Yup, spend a few pennies and save your "jewels".:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back