GE small transformer division

Bread&steel

Just finished a new industry. Three buildings.........General Electric small transformer division. Just some details left to do.

th_newtrains003-00.png

th_newtrains004-00.png

Wow! Nice building kitbashes and nice setting, with all the different track levels. That crossover between the buildings is great touch.

Very nice. Besides the 2 level track I also like the simple complexity of the buildings shapes.

Wow! Nice building kitbashes and nice setting, with all the different track levels. That crossover between the buildings is great touch.

I grew up in a heavy industrial city and I saw those crossover bridges between buildings all over town. I just had to build one !

Very nice. Besides the 2 level track I also like the simple complexity of the buildings shapes.

I have a siding that comes out from under the street and up to the loading doors on the opposite side of the building. I'll see if I can take a picture of it.

Wow, impressive building to say the least!
I love the varied levels as well, really adds to the of the scene.

Yadda Yadda Yadda! Just had to show off your excellent craftsmanship again. :p:D
There is one thing for sure, I look at your work and it keeps me from taking short-cuts and plan more carefully. Very good planning and end result. Thanks again for the all the inspirations.

You should enter that on the Walthers page that has other photos from modular builders.

Yadda Yadda Yadda! Just had to show off your excellent craftsmanship again. :p:D
There is one thing for sure, I look at your work and it keeps me from taking short-cuts and plan more carefully. Very good planning and end result. Thanks again for the all the inspirations.

You should enter that on the Walthers page that has other photos from modular builders.

Very kind of you.......THANK YOU !

Back