G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Well working in train room tonight and every night here on out.been at this 13 months and counting I have done got hell bent on progress tired of standing back looking and thinking and not getting crap done.unfortunately it wont build its self.

I feel the same way will

Its way to easy to sit back and think about how im gonna do this or that. If this is going to be the right way or is there a better way.

Any part of a layout can be fixed or altered which is the nice thing about model railroading. A layout is never finished because there is always something that can be done on the layout.

Got coal facilities in place with not much room between them but I'm gona use mountain as a natural divider.it will be thin but tall enough to not lose visual effect I think that will work or maybe not.

When I get to that phase yeah there will be pics.its just the size of this layout is so large I can bust my but for months and not get much done. I almost ponder if my eyes were bigger than my stomach. To late for that now.

I will take a pic in a bit so some can get a general idea of what I'm gona do its build phase so u have to look beyond the pic it self.who knows someone may offer a better idea to go about I'm always open for ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mono rail in place all I have to do is clip track and install legs its really a sweet unit will look great running around buildings in city section thanks larry for sending it

Where is Epcot gonna be? Be cool to model it....all the nations of the world....in would fit right in that space. Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow!

Will, now I know who to be mad at for getting all of Larry's buildings. Just kidding of course. I too got a lot of stuff from Larry, but didn't act quick enough on the buildings and some of the trucks. Sounds like a good sized trainroom in the house. My wife is not nearly as tolerant so I had to build a dedicated building out in the yard. I also don't have a lot of time for pictures so I sympathize with you. Maybe some day! Larry is a great guy to deal with. Keep it up.
willie

Well I had have 2 of 4 kids move out so I removed 1 bathroom 2 closets and combined 2 large rooms.trains and my show cars keep me away from trouble so wife don't complain. Between maintaining those 2 I don't have time to stray.LOL

Sorry guys nothing really new to post on layout been working on my 18 year old sons show truck and 6 year olds show car to get ready for the 2013 season

Here's one of the cars Will has just finished painting & air-brushing the hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truck is plain white wrapping but is just as nice Jr loves xbox so now he has a ride to show his luv for the game

Well its been awhile been dealing with hurt wife,stupid stepdaughter,and the show cars this weekend train room its to dang cold to mess with the show cars for a few weeks.

Back