Finally Helix Action youtube payment

NYC_George

Finally after 4 years of posting my Helix Action video on youtube I can withdraw $100.00 from my Adsense account. I receive a little over 1 and 1/2 cents perview and now have $100.56 - 74,133 views. It's like found money.

If you havn't already viewed the video it's at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyzgL8tRKic

That's another 1 & 1/2 cents.

George

nice video, and here is a thought - why dont you make many more of these videos you never know what you might end up making

Helix cost

LoudMusic

I think this is close.

1 Sheet 3/4 plywood $45.00
4 pine 1 X 3 $24.00
12 treaded rods with nuts $30.00
1 box screws $8.00

Est. Total $107.00

George

i should check my account. I have a video that it wasn't till after i had 10k hits i was qualified for an adsense account. Its upto i think 30k views now.

i just tried to get into my adsense and it says i need a different email now? i used my gmail last time which was a few months ago.

$100.00 withdrawl

Steve you know you can withdrawl any money until you have over $100.00 in your account. I just happened to look the other day to see I had $100.56, which I have to pay tax on.

Post your video I'll take a look at it.

George

Fl

I'm still here Old 97. I've spent the winter in FL this year. Golf is to expensive there. Only going one month next year.

George

Steve you know you can withdrawl any money until you have over $100.00 in your account. I just happened to look the other day to see I had $100.56, which I have to pay tax on.

Post your video I'll take a look at it.

George

if you click on the "my youtube" link it the video titled "CSX Train on fire". I emailed google adsense thru that forum site and we'll see what happens.

Back