Feb. Alabama Rail Gang Meeting

Glenn- Thanks for allowing a part-timer to enjoy your layout at the last minute. Strange that the people in person were not nearly as weird as their avatars make them seem! Although, I seem to resemble mine the most.
I guess that railroad nuts are really human after all. I think everyone had a great time.
Warning!!! Now, I know where you live and I'll be back.
Mikey

Mike, I'm glad you came to the operating session. Hope you come back soon. There are two more sessions that need to be run before I can put any new towns in to effect.:D

All, since you complained about not enough of the layout being built I got started on an additional 16' of benchwork on Sunday and got it in place by the end of the day. I just need to decide whether I want to build enough benchwork for Coalton or just reinstall the west staging at the end of the new benchwork. It sure is tempting to make a Lowes stop tonight.:D

Glenn

Hey Glenn. I too want to say that I had a great time. I'm looking forward to the next time,when we can come back and do so more operating. As for next month guys, I'll try to get working on it later this month.Stay tuned.William.

Glenn,

Wow! Last time I saw your basement it was bare concrete! I'm impressed with your progress. Definitely want to try and make your next session.

Sam

Back