DCC systems...

OUCH!!.:eek: . Rex,Grandeman,I feel sorry for CJ. Talk about no holds barred,WOW. As for DCC Systems,I am happy with my Digitrax equipment. I have used decoders from,Digitrax,TCS,Atlas,NCE,all are great,but as far as throttles and such,it's Digitrax for me.Also as for using the DT 400 to program,and what not,haven't quite figured out how to do that just yet,but what I have been able to do,is enjoy all features,and all the bells and whistles.Looking foward to Saturday,Rex.William.:) .

William;

Thanx for the support, but its not necessary. Based on bylaw #15, section 2 clause 6, of the ARG bylaws I in turn have to respond to them as well. However, I get to choose the time and place of the response! Trust me, I will respond.

But also, based on Bylaw #1, section 1, clause 1, it all is in fun!

You boys (and lady), that want to attend. Yall should just give up your train money for a few months and use that to come to one of our get togethers. It'll be the best money yall ever spent!

Zypher does not allow MU of locos?

Awww NCE is for baby's LOL kidding. I was tought with digitrax and when you figure it out (which didnt take long for me) its fun! I started with Super Chief but the easiest one is Zepher Go with Super Chief Though you can MU locomotives with it and more.

Are you saying that the Digitrax Zypher does not allow one to MU locos?
Thanks,
Dave

Back