Coffee shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Paul no more news about the missing fishermen, the weather was very bad with storm force 10 -11 conditions with sustained wind around the 70 - 80 mph mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Howdy everybody! Paul, NO, NO, NO! That's my oldest son that turned forty yesterday! I'll be 60 next month........ When I was his age I had a 19 year old kid. When their first child (due next June) is 40, he will be 80. Have I confused you yet??? My son got lots of vauable "old people stuff" like Fiber One Cereal, Benefiber caplets, Ben Gay, Milk of Magnesia, and other suitable gifts for the aged.... LOL

OK, my goof. The halfheimers is bad today. I noticed that no one got him some Oil Of Old Age for silkey smooth skin. One of the youngsters that used to work for me gave me a bottle.

:) Thanks everyone for the Anniversary Congrats! We had a very nice anniversary. Nothing fancy...just a good day together followed by a wonderful dinner. I got to thinking about 40 years; man, that is a very long time. I really don't know how she put up with all my different whims and ways:eek: . At least I know she supports my hobby as a fan for now, but hopefully I will get a trottle in her hand one day;) .

My HO tree farm is now ready for harvesting. I have made about 100 trees this weekend (with the wife's help). I make them from the bloom stem of the Oakleaf Hydrangea (similar to "Nine Bark"). I will post a photo in the WPF a bit later.

Steve B I'm hiding from the women folk who have taken over my house, house,,, it's more like a hareem
Steve: I've been there, but it is more like a hen house: cluckcluckcluck:eek: cluckcluckcluck:eek: cluck..........cluck:eek: :D LOL

Have a good'un!

Hi all , Ray the wind is dying down , Just lost a few dead limbs Thank God. Steve sorry about that ship. Our great lakes is a grave yard of ships form the fast storms that blow from Canada , The wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald is probably the most famous but their were many more like that one. The Bills can't loose today , they didn't play. Our Sabres fianally lost a hockey game bot it was a pretty good run. Enough to tie a record. Hope all is finally having a nice Sunday. Hey has any one heard from Grandeman ? he has noy posted in a while , just wondering what is up . Take care all !!!

Paul i think i saw him here today

Rex you right on the mark there about the hen's

Paul the Edmund fitzgerald was one of the wrecks i always think of, i remember watching the service where they rang the bell for every life lost, sad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha! That's pretty accurate Steve...even the coyotes at the end. You have to admit that I play a good banjo though:D :D

That reminds me, Nov 11th is the anniversary of the wreck. and I happened to hear Gordon Lightfoots song a few weeks back while I was shopping in Tuesday Morning. Kinda stoipped in my tracks.

Josh: The Fitz was lost on Nov 10 about 7pm. I always go down to the mine train and blow the whistle on the 10th. One long and two short, the salute from one ship to another on the lakes. Also they ring the bell a 30th time for all those that have gone missing on the lakes. The first ship to ever sail the lakes, La Salles Griffen, was lost after leaving Green Bay. She sailed off and was never heard from again. Now she may have been found.
Well Mr. know it all, here needs to get to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow.
Have a Good Night.

Oh sheesh, darn Marine Corps has me confusing it with Nov 11 1775, thats the Marine corps Bday, thanks for the correction!

Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif

Happy MRRing
freight.gif

Afternoon tea

Morning Peter,,, hows it up your way, it's very sunny here

Afternoon Steve,

Yes - beautiful sunshine here on Sunday and today *Monday, bit windy though - must find something to keep my cap on!!!

Have to keep ducking though - as the boys in the RAF like to use the area I live in as a training area, they swoop down so fast and low - keeps me on my toes - hope they will allow me time for an afternoon snooze after my cuppa!!!:rolleyes:

Morning guys, toast and coffee for me!! Yumm hot toast and marmite can't beat it.

Anyone heard from Ken Larsen just wondered how he's doin!!

Ken.

Ken M i got an e-mail not long back, Ken's doing fine and is concentrating on other stuff for now,,, he'll be back soon

come to think about it, there's a few faces not been in for a while, maybe it's the time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back