cats and model trains

here is my catzilla

DSC_5243-vi.jpg

TY :)

just in case, before anyone asks this cat is a street cat . found her as kitten together with the other ones in my dads garage. he kept feeding them but after their mom did not return for a week or so he took them in. we adopted this one and gave away the rest to friends. Vet didn't believe us and kept asking for pet store reciept.

thank you, but since we discussing cat breeds, look carefully at paws of cats pictured in the article - all of them have white "shoes". this and sapphire blue eyes is the distinguishing and mandatory feature of all Birmans. while ours certainly did pick at least some genes from the noble breed (general look, friendliness) i'm 100% sure she is not - personally picked her from pretty much garbage of my dads garage. pictured below with one of her brothers 4.5 years ago. 3 others are nothing close to Birman.

i really regret we haven't kept the black one as well, it would have been perfect "yin-yang" set. but it was uphill battle with wife who is not a cat person to keep just one. well, it went to good hands as well, and who knows if he liked model railroading as much as this one :)

DSC_4148-vi.jpg

well a maine coon did just set the worlds record for largest house cat. Something like nearly 4 feet long when they stretched it out. It was HUGE. And I thought my dam ginger red headed pyscho cat was big.

wow, this is one scary cat. he looks very happy though , as if he just ate a good meal. or is it a picture of him contemplating a very evil plan to take over the world?
hope you don't have to feed him rolling stock :)

Back