Building the Andersley Western Railroad

bn09.jpgbn10.jpgbn11.jpgbn12.jpg

My favourite Railroad has always been the Santa Fe, so I could not resist this Atlas B40-8 at a good price. Just means I will need to acquire more ATSF locos to run a Santa Fe operating session as a change from AWR!

loco12_atsf7434.jpgloco12_atsf7434a.jpgloco12_atsf7434b.jpgloco12_atsf7434d.jpg

You got some nice photos of the BN power working hard. And that Santa Fe engine looks good too. I wouldn't mind getting one of those as well but have no real use for one.

Haha! I looked for one last night actually after I saw your pictures. If I didn't have to buy new switches and cork roadbed for the new layout, an engine would be on to buy list

Nice additions. More layout photos please. You sure did get a lot of action into a small space.

Here's a picture for you, Central Montana railroad in Denton, MT. Took this going over a grade crossing.

attachment.php

Central Montana looks good, like a blue BN. My sons model railroad is Montana Central ;)

A couple of pics of my scratchbuilt fertilizer plant loading hoppers under construction.

fertilizersilos1.jpgfertilizersilos2.jpg

Fertilizer plant building has added height sections, which is where the pipes to loading hopper silos will emerge, roughly where the three dots are marked on first photo. Lots of work to do here to complete the building and add various details.

fertilizersilos3.jpgfertilizersilos4.jpg

Back