Boley Trucks

I EMailed my distributor and if they have them I will let you know. The list shows the yellow ones in stock white ones OOS so we will see if they have what you want.

Whatever you want from Boley, get it now, since they are getting out of the model truck business.

What!? You can't be serious. I'll have to stock pile...

Josh i cant believe you didnt hear about this lol

Boley has already gotten out of the HO business, i think they were working on selling all the massive stock they had in there warehouses was the last i heard about them, this was a couple months ago.... :(

Getting out of the truck business is too strong. They have opened Department 1-87 to handle all their HO vehicles and many of the standard Boley Vehicles are being discontinued. The Boley police wrecker is a good example. They are reissuing some of the older vehicles with new dies and the detail quality is significantly worse than the present models. The newer vehicles are coming "any day now" and they have price increases of 25% to 60% over current production. As I said, if there's something you like that's available now, grab it a lower price and better quality than what we're going to get in the future/

Getting out of the truck business is too strong. They have opened Department 1-87 to handle all their HO vehicles and many of the standard Boley Vehicles are being discontinued. The Boley police wrecker is a good example. They are reissuing some of the older vehicles with new dies and the detail quality is significantly worse than the present models. The newer vehicles are coming "any day now" and they have price increases of 25% to 60% over current production. As I said, if there's something you like that's available now, grab it a lower price and better quality than what we're going to get in the future/

Hmmmmm so there not going to stop there Dept. 1-87 line completely then?

Actually according to my Distributor Boley is done with 1:87 vehicles. Th ey sold off remaining stock and thats it.

As you can see I hit the distributor hard when I found out about that and have around 400 various vehicles some for sale some to keep.

Boley1.png

Boley2.png

Boley3.png

Boley4.png

Huh, time to start buying then I guess. I hope someone out there gets the molds for the good ones...

Mark, I'm confused, since the 1:87 department still shows as active on Boley's web page. I read first that they were getting out of HO and then that they were retooling for a new line. Are they really gone for good? Nice bunch that you've assembled, BTW. :) I'll take that school bus.

I am still selling them and I have to make an updated list, as for the school buses I have 12 of each of the 2 different ones. The news about Boley came directly from my distributor so I have no clue what is going on as I didnt personally talk to Boley. The Dist just said they will no longer be able to get any stock and Boley is done with 1/87.

Huh, time to start buying then I guess. I hope someone out there gets the molds for the good ones...

So, what are the good ones? I've not got any before but I was thinking some look good but I didn't see any yet. Gotta start looking - better late then never.
Dave

Here is the email I recived today from the company...

RE: Dept 1-87‏
Sent: Thu 3/19/09 12:58 PM
To: 'Chad Weaver' (cwmichaels@hotmail.com)

Yes we stopping producing because we have an abundance of stock on hand and besides with this economy we are not creating or bringing in new items. Let’s hope things improve over time or else who knows what the future will be in this financial tsunami! Hope this answer your question.

thats at least the possibility of good news- i heard they were going out of business and just bought a bunch to stockpile... they're great trucks for the price- very detailed with a lot of different models to choose from

Back