Another simple switching layout

Rabοliοt

Old Bandit
Hello Happy Modelers !
I'm back with my very simple switching layout but the length has been seriously increased. It will be 7'6" x 1' (not enough room for 8'. And The Spousal Unit gave me the green light for this layout ! I can run bigger diesels than my little switcher and the length of the trains will also be increased. The benchwork is already under construction. As always, all your comments will be greatly appreciated.

920-2.jpg

Unfortunately there will be no scenery or greenery on this layout because when I play with it I put it on a table. When I don't, I put it against a wall. But I HAVE :) a switching layout and I can use it whenever I want. Next step: nailing the track on the benchwork and wiring (only two wires in fact). See you soon !

"Unfortunately there will be no scenery or greenery on this layout because when I play with it I put it on a table..."

You might build or buy "pre-assembled" a few buildings that can be "placed" when running, and lifted away and stored when the layout is put away. They wouldn't need to be overly large or fancy.

I predict that having them will make operations more interesting!

Back