Search results

1. VitekK

Atlas Quarterly

hey no problem glad to help. also walthers does the same thing http://www.walthers.com/exec/page/mailing
  2. VitekK

Atlas Quarterly

go here this is the link fill it out and you should get one in a few weeks http://atlasrr.com/enews/subscriptionform.asp
  3. VitekK

Weekend Photo Fun Feb 1st, 2nd, 3rd and on.

just working on my layout here is a pic
  4. VitekK

Just started my layout

i have been working on my layout almost daily and things are coming together nicely. i started doing a little senary here are a few pics.
  5. VitekK

Yard Trucks

you can own your very own Yard Mule only $6500 http://cgi.ebay.com/Yard-Truck-Terminal-Tractor-Yard-Mule-Trailer-Jockey_W0QQitemZ280165171474QQihZ018QQcategoryZ1268QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem
  6. VitekK

Help, I've got an addiction!

What are you trying to get ?
  7. VitekK

Help, I've got an addiction!

Yeah i have been doing the same myself buying everything from flex track to rolling stock to locos and weathering products. there is just so much to be had
  8. VitekK

1/87th Vehicles

you guys should check out www.3000toys.com
  9. VitekK

Just started my layout

Well i got some more of the supplies i needed and will be doing some more building this weekend and hopefully laying some track by sunday night. I also got one of my locos over the week a nice BNSF "pumpkin" Dash8-40BW from atals and i got some more rail cars comeing in the next few days so...
  10. VitekK

KATO SD40-2 price?

Hey guys just wanted some advice i have been looking around and i found A Kato SD40-2 for about 69$ DCC ready in N scale with ditch lights painted in BNSF 'pumpkin" Is that a good price or should i keep looking ?
  11. VitekK

looking for input on 2'x13' layout

Welcome to the forum !! 2'x13' is very doable that is a nice run for n scale and you can fit loops at the end to bring the train back no problem. You may want to put in a few switching operation on the layout as running loops may tend to get a little boring but you might like it. Just come up...
  12. VitekK

What do you think of the ARZC locos

Yeah i have seen some other locomotives with the same colors around too just slips my mind who has them. As for the intermodel cars you can buy the decals and just renumber them . its a red gunderson husky stack car. i think its more fun to do them yourself then go buy a ready made set.
  13. VitekK

What do you think of the ARZC locos

Im building a small layout in N scale, and want to do it after the ARZC line. What do you guys think about the colors of the locomotives since i will have to model and paint them myself since no one makes the paint sceams yet. The decals are available and i think these are great looking locos to...
  14. VitekK

Just started my layout

I guess you are talking about the BNSF engines. my idea is to have one BNSF Dash8-40BW and a BNSF SD 40 and i will have to do 2 custom painted ARZC locos a GP-38 and a GP40-2 and also im thinking of doing to ARZC gunderson husky stacks since they own 3 of them just want to go with what...
  15. VitekK

N Scale Layout(beginner)

Its looking good
  16. VitekK

Just started my layout

yes im thinking about adding a triangle piece to that corner it would give me more room on that curve. I'm still playing with different ideas as for the layout of track and am also going to add a second loop that is elevated on the back of the layout with more bridges and a tunel. My basic...
  17. VitekK

Just started my layout

Hello to all this is my first post on this site and am very excited about it and found a great amount of information. here are a few pics of my layout so far just did the bench work last week and now im playing around with ideas on laying out the track. let me know what you all think its a...

Back