Search results

1. P

Anyone use Caboosehobbies.com?

I have an order pending and one item said "call" and 1 item said on-order. Any idea if I will ever see these items? Just curious. I ordered 1/30 and have heard nothing. Sent an email and no reply. Thanks guys!! Erik
  2. P

Non Weekend fun....

Well, I am attempting something and guess not sure how I will feel if it don't turn out the best. I have this RED train, unsure of model, but am sure DM&E doesn't run one. But oh well. I am turning that RED loco into a DM&E anyways. So far this is what I got.Need to layer yelow again but think...
  3. P

walthers engine facility

Where did you find that? I looked on Walthers website and didn't find. Any chance you could let me know. Thanks
  4. P

SP train....

Across highway from line running through Roch.....
  5. P

New here and NEW layout

It is HO...I could lower it a tad bit. I am thinking of adding an additional 4x4 though on this close end. That would help and then probably be doable!! Thanks guys!!
  6. P

SP train....

Thanks guys, email sent to Athearn. Hope they can help me out! Would like to get that train up and rolling again, even though I may re-paint it!! (Want to go local which right now is CP or DME since CP is buying DME) But may stick to DM&E!!
  7. P

New here and NEW layout

OK, OK, I know another 4x8 layout. Right now all the space I have. Bought the 6 year old a set and feel I will play with it more than he will. So here is my layout so far: Will I be able to make that 2nd level with such a small space? or will the incline be to steep? I also want to tie...
  8. P

SP train....

Ok, recently I got back into HO trains (wished I'd a thunk N but oh well). I had this train back in HS and now have a use for it. Any ideas where I can get the new black plastic "detail" pieces for the trucks? Thanks and look forward to contributing here!!

Back