Search results

1. SALRy

Atlas Code 55 turn-out shortage?!?

I've been thinking about building a small N scale layout. But I'm finding Atlas code 55 switches/turn-outs are going for (to me) ridiculous prices on eBay. Why the shortage of these? I tried the search function here and could not find any other threads on the subject. I've also tried to...
  2. SALRy

Atlas Shay, Still made?

What's the story on Atlas Shay's? Are they still being made or? I've been away from the hobby and this Forum for a while. Thanks in advance SALRy
  3. SALRy

Mail Order Electrical Supplies....

Who is the best source for mail/internet order for model railroad electrical supplies?* Especially looking for wire & connectors.* TIA* Bob:D
  4. SALRy

Layout Built In A Trailer?.....

Howdy Y'all,Anybody ever built a layout or know of one built in a trailer?* An enclosedbox trailer not a travel trailer or mobile home.* I'm in a deep dilemma onwhere I want (or can) build my dream layout.* We, the ol' lday and I, werethinking of moving, but not now the way the economy is.* So...
  5. SALRy

Which Proto:87 Wheels Work Best...

Hello, New guy here (:D) with a question that he searched for an answer for but could not find one. Maybe there is an old thread on the subject, but my "research" abilities are somewhat weak. So..... anybody running proto:87 wheels on their rolling stock? Who makes the best and will they...

Back