Search results

1. Mingo Assist

Anyone have this in a kit yet ?

Curious if anyone has these new rp20bd's yet ??
  2. Mingo Assist

Actual Scale in 1/87 ??

Okay.. Im stupid. Now with that out of the way recently a topic on true HO scale came up at our local hobby shop with friends and a NMRA official {for our area conventions}. The topic was 1/87th vehicles ... As it turns out I had a few minutes at work and decided to measure a block truck...
  3. Mingo Assist

Track sizes

Years ago the railroad started using section rail with what was known as 90 pound rail.. over the years it went to 100, then 110 then 132 and now theres even a 140 dudley with most of what we call ribbon rail. Now this rail does change size by comparison destinctly. Im curious how you all...
  4. Mingo Assist

Thanks alot China

:mad: Couple of days ago I decided to go to the local Salvation Army and Goodwill to see if anyone stopped off and donated some things I could use on the layout. I dont mind going to either location because 1 I can help out those who help others and 2, I get really great deals on things...
  5. Mingo Assist

Is it just me ??

I dont mean to Bit*&* BUT IS IT JUST ME or do these model companies choose base plastics that are NO WHERE near the color of the true item ?? I bought a sand tower from IHC and decided to start to build when I noticed the plastic was BRIGHT canary yellow... Maybe im dull but ive never...
  6. Mingo Assist

What happen to Right of Way industries

Last post for today.lol As a kid growing up I worked for Bill Benson's Right of Way industries in Akron Ohio. As time went on I pursued a path with the big trains and all of a sudden have come to find out RoW is gone, as if they were wiped of the map. Anyone know what happen to em ?
  7. Mingo Assist

Williams Bachman merge ?

Got some inside info Williams was bought out by Bachman ? Any truth to this ?
  8. Mingo Assist

nother new guy

Another new guy chimin in, been modeling for over 25 some years just havent had to much time due to the big trains. < waves hand

Back