Search results

1. radar

bad day on the U.P

this is after about 8 inch of rain
  2. radar

Fascia boards

Here's some pics of my fascia boards 1. I put outlets around the layout no more dragging cords! 2. main power switch to kill the whole lay-out don't have the soldering iron on all night!!!!!!! 3. using a siding for my program track hers the switch. roll on roll off !!! 4. using Blue Point...
  3. radar

New boys in town

between the train show and Walther's lookie what I got:D 1277 has sound&Dcc,1266 the one in the tuxedo I put in a TCS T-1 decoder.
  4. radar

proto 1000 rs-2

has anyone put a decoder in a proto 1000 rs-2 I have 2 of them coming from Walther's?:D
  5. radar

painting track

:D Got a new toy today at mt L.H.S its called a Rusty Rails Painter made by joes model trains Co. I live in an apartment so spraying track is out of the quiestion. useing a brush takes a long time.this is it!!!www.joesmodeltrains.com
  6. radar

spraybooth

:D I would like to see pix's of home made spray booths I've got a fan with a sealed motor on the outside of 4" round duct.:D
  7. radar

nce decoders

Am I beaning rough or does any body else have trouble with breaking the wires off right at the circut board.:( :confused:
  8. radar

dowelstore

How's come there's this stuff posted on our fourm!!!!????:( :confused: :mad:

Back