Search results

1. T.C.

Scratch building an old-ish caboose

I really like it, the only thing I notice is the smoke stack is turned so it would bring air into the caboose instead of exhausting it. Shouldn't the openings be turned so they point to the sides thus drawing the smoke out as the caboose moves? T.C.
  2. T.C.

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

So this is a narrow gauge layout? The thought did cross my mind when you posted The picture, but then being old I lost my train of thought and didn't ask. Dang it, I could have been a contender ! T.C.
  3. T.C.

Home-Made Vacuum Assembly

So.........what happens when ya put your finger over the end of a water hose? Does the water come out with more pressure? Points to ponder.............................. T.C.
  4. T.C.

Here's for a speedy recovery and "MANY" more years to do your thing. T.C.
  5. T.C.

Spectrum Climax

Try this web site and there are others if you do a search, but this will probably help you do what you want? https://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/35954 Hope this helps? T.C.
  6. T.C.

Attaching Structure to Diorama Base

Glad it helped I used four super strong 1/4" round magnets, two CA'ed to the wood on the building and two counter sunk and hot glued to the base. No worries about getting wood buildings wet with scenery glues and such either. I like the telephone pole idea, better than snapping them off all the...
  7. T.C.

Attaching Structure to Diorama Base

Magnets.........small magnets glued to the bottom of the building and to the base. Easy peasy and you can move for cleaning plus they hold tight. T.C.
  8. T.C.

This reminds me of the song Carol Burnett used to sing at the end of her show. "I'm so glad we had this time together, just to have a laugh and sing a song. Seems we just get started and before you know it, comes the time we have to say....... so long." Thanks Jim, I enjoyed the journey. ;) T.C.
  9. T.C.

Political adds ?

OK I totally understand about the money, but I must say I would rather see the girl in the cowboy outfit than the political add's. Just sayin...............:) T.C.
  10. T.C.

Political adds ?

Wow, it's sure nice to know someone is watching (out for) me ? So if I dont use Google, except for the occasional YouTube how do they get me ? I guess from any place I go that uses google ? and that's everywhere....... T.C.
  11. T.C.

Political adds ?

Thanks for all the replies, I do try to keep all things Google off my computer but I'm finding it impossible to do so. I do use firefox so I will be looking into the add blockers. I dont remember clicking on any political adds but I guess I must have or I wouldn't be getting more of them? Just...
  12. T.C.

Political adds ?

As for the Bra thing Toot, you have to realize that "obese is the new healthy".:eek:o_O and you MUST believe it's true or else ! Why is everything is backwards nowadays ? T.C.
  13. T.C.

Political adds ?

It's really sad, because after the elections .................................It will start all over again! :mad: T.C.
  14. T.C.

Political adds ?

Is there any way to dump those political adds on this site? I come here for trains not political jiber-jabber.......................just sayin. T.C.
  15. T.C.

Question about a mail order company

They take PayPal so that's what I would use to pay, I guess if it goes south on me I could file a clam with PP ? I'm actually more concerned with poor fill rate and slow shipping. T.C.
  16. T.C.

I live in Fl. the company is in Ga. I think. I got a quote on the shipping for what I wanted to order and It was reasonable, so reasonable prices and reasonable shipping does that through up a red flag ? Hoping to get a reply from someone who has dealt with this company...
  17. T.C.

Sorry about that here's the link. https://www.trainmastermodels.com/default.asp No it's not on EvilBay that's why I'm asking to see if you guy's can give me a rating, good or bad. Thanks T.C.
  18. T.C.

I am looking at the TrainMasters website and they seem to have good prices and reasonable shipping. Has anyone bought from them and if so how was the service in regards to fill rate and shipping (fast or slow) ? Any comment or advice is welcome Thanks T.C.
  19. T.C.

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Who makes it ? T.C.
  20. T.C.

Question about the PH&D RR

The picture is of my Grandpa taken either at the Morton salt or Chris Craft ? He lost four of his fingers on one hand in a "coupler" accident. ouch ! o_O Thanks for looking T.C.

Back