3. CGW121

Clubs in the Genoa Illinois area?

Are there any clubs in the Genoa Illinois area? Mike
  4. CGW121

CNW

Took this close to 50 years ago
  5. CGW121

By a bridge

A short freight about to cross a bridge.
  6. CGW121

Diaphrams

Where can I get diaphragms, the built up kind? Also does anyone know where to get handrails for a likelike gp30? Mike
  7. CGW121

F Unit number boards

I have f units ho scale that I need number boards for like 101-A 101-C . Who or where can I get these in white? The ones I have are not usable Thanks Mike
  8. CGW121

Tortise switch Machines and signals

I have some tortise switch machines that I would like to attach signals too. Does anyone know of accurate info on how to do this? A schematic would be fine. These signals are 2 color green and yellow, and are made by WeHonest. 2 lights green and yelllow. Mike
  9. CGW121

numbers

I have a bunch of F3's and F7's that need numbers, Like 103A 103C etc. Are there commercial decals available for those kind of numbers? Or I am not adverse to printing my own. I need white or light yellow. The decals available have a very limited range of numbers. Thank you for your help Mike
  10. CGW121

Life Like GP30 cab windows

I need cab windows for a lifelike GP30. Where does one get them?Thank you !
  11. CGW121

Bachmann FT

I have a Bachmann FT which I have missplaced the screws that hold body to the frame. Anyone know what size they are?
  12. CGW121

Intermountian f3s

Nevermind
  13. CGW121

Cleaning locomotive wheels.

Whats the best way to clean wheels? I have locos that need wheels cleaned. There used to be devices for that are they still available, I did not see them in the MicroMark catalog, and am not a fan of putting them on a paper towel and running them for Looking. for answers thanks...
  14. CGW121

A picture on my layout.

15. CGW121

Keeping busy at home.

How are you passing the time at home? Cant go out, nothing is open. I am involved ballasting tracks that I have put off for a while, maybe 2 years, and putting on new wheel sets on card that have plastic. So what keeps you busy now?
  16. CGW121

Hello

Hello from Genoa Illinois. I am Mike and my user name is CGW121 which tells you my favorite railroad and motor. I am in the process of building an ho scale layout in my basement which has overall dimensions of 21' by 30' It is kinda freelanced and set in northwest Illinois. I was involved in...

Back