Search results

1. Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

I'm starting a new thread because me and my son are honoring our friend and great modeler himself Larry Creel. Since 90 percent of what's on the layout is from Larry we thought that it would be nothing better than carry on the GAP line.not as big won't be as good but still freelance and make it...
  2. Will landers

Putting out a A.P.B.

If anyone knows were I can locate a set of Athrean gen SD 70/75 truck side frames or complete truck Please let me know. I had a unit get roughed up in mail and have searched every were for eather one with no luck. Backordered/out of stock has been my results
  3. Will landers

dc large scale transformer tuned down

Takening a 24 dc volt walk around down to 12 volts 5 amps out put with a estimated output wattage of 60 is this to safe or not enough wattage output?
  4. Will landers

Constucting my 1st walk around layout.

Ok this is what im working with 13 x 13 space. want to run 3 linenes with sideings what would u guys recomend for table width and track spacing to run the most possible track i can . To start this thread off
  5. Will landers

Hi yall doing?

New to the forum not to model railroading. been doing this since I was a small kid now got my sons involved with it.currently working secertly on my 5 year olds n scale 4 x 8 layout for x mas he has no clue me and his older brothers are doing this and I cant wait to see the look on his face when...

Back