Putting out a A.P.B.

Will landers

Guilty bystander!
If anyone knows were I can locate a set of Athrean gen SD 70/75 truck side frames or complete truck Please let me know. I had a unit get roughed up in mail and have searched every were for eather one with no luck. Backordered/out of stock has been my results

I probably have one in the parts bin, might be missing some of the brake details though. I'll check and send a photo if you send me your email via PM.

If anyone knows were I can locate a set of Athrean gen SD 70/75 truck side frames or complete truck Please let me know. I had a unit get roughed up in mail and have searched every were for eather one with no luck. Backordered/out of stock has been my results

What is Athrean? I'm just a tard....can you help me out?

If we worried about spelling in every post we wouldn't ever post anything. I was the best speller in school from the 1st thru the 12th grade & all my friends always remembered that. If I saw them in a crowd, they would say, "here's the best speller in all of our years in school. Well, I got a confession, the older I get the worse my spelling gets. At, about 55 my words got all mixed up & then when I started working my puter it got a little better & then I got a lot older(65) & the spelling is getting worse.
So, Don't ever complain about someone's spelling, because, some day you're going to get my age & U will wonder what happened, because all of your words will look the same, like, "Tard, Tird, Terd, Toad".:D;):):rolleyes::p

If we worried about spelling in every post we wouldn't ever post anything. I was the best speller in school from the 1st thru the 12th grade & all my friends always remembered that. If I saw them in a crowd, they would say, "here's the best speller in all of our years in school. Well, I got a confession, the older I get the worse my spelling gets. At, about 55 my words got all mixed up & then when I started working my puter it got a little better & then I got a lot older(65) & the spelling is getting worse.
So, Don't ever complain about someone's spelling, because, some day you're going to get my age & U will wonder what happened, because all of your words will look the same, like, "Tard, Tird, Terd, Toad".:D;):):rolleyes::p

Never complained about spelling. I simply requested clarification from the genius.

Im not worried about correct spelling on any forum if some think I'm stupid so be it but any time they want to see how skilled they are aginst me be pre paired to be 1st loser/2nd place if its from building custom cars to radio controled I got it covered

I didn't realize u get graded for grammer on this forum I'm posting on a busted screen EVO CELL and if I miss place a letter or 2 u have mistaken me for some one that gives a s???

Thanks Paul got parts in today exactly what I needed. after adding details back a little paint she is back together,thanks again!!! Will

Great Will! That's awesome! I was getting concerned. Thank goodness it all worked out for you.

Back