Search results

1. Antonio

BDL168 to the PR3 without Digitrax booster

Could someone help me connect BDL168? I have NCE Power Cab and LocoNet with PR3 -DS64-DS64. The layout controls under JMRI. The new BDL168 was installed without problems by the scheme "for non Digitrax Layouts". When I tried to add the BDL168 to the LocoNet PR3-DS64 (without Digitrax...
  2. Antonio

SIC24AD - gateway for Loconet

Anton! I know, that you are use PR3 for Lokonet. On your advice, I've already changed the wires, but to no avail.
  3. Antonio

SIC24AD - gateway for Loconet

Hello! I couldn’t sent command from NCE Power Cab to Digitrax DS64 through SIC24AD. (I used this SIC24AD with setup 1 without any problem already) SIC24AD - with chip version #13. Connect power from track to the “Track Power”. IDC Input and IDC Outputs are empty. Earth (5th pin from...
  4. Antonio

D14SR Decoder install

Hi! I see that the posts are old, but today I have questions of NCE D14SR decoder. I couldn’t to do that: - light in the loco cabin switch off after some seconds when the loco begin to move. - headlight is dim when loco is stop and bright when loco begin to move. I couldn’t understand or I...
  5. Antonio

Proto 2000 EMD F3 - speed table

I have "QSI Quantum decoder". That is write in the lok's box.
  6. Antonio

Thank you for answer! I can read CV2 & CV5. And my question was just about one of them. Why CV5 (~the highest speed) is too small?
  7. Antonio

Dear friends! I use standard table speed as default tor Walters Proto 2000 EMD f3A And by NCE Power Cab I can see parameters: CV2 = 007, CV5=001, CV6 – could not read. Why CV2 > CV5 ? I need to adjust speed EMD f3 with others.

Back