Search results

1. CSXPAID

anybody use these or heard of them

I use them as well I love them although if you have a layout that has limited access while switching I would say they could be an issue side by side the kadees even the scale ones look like boxing gloves sticking out of the cars/engines
  2. CSXPAID

Would like Info from Real-World Railroaders

these is all pretty accurate facts!!! Although I do have to disagree on the working on trains all day and not wanting to work on models when home. Its 24/7 trains at my house I even have modeled when sitting at a red signal for hours!!! these resin kits always have flash to clean up
  3. CSXPAID

jeffery check this out lol

shipping insurance is included too:rolleyes:
  4. CSXPAID

Piping, any scale

Plastruct makes all kinds of elbows, tees, etc.
  5. CSXPAID

Weekly Photo Fun 4/19 - 4/25

Is that an Allegheny?
  6. CSXPAID

Anybody Else watch this unfold!!!

This is true, But its worth only what someone is willing to pay for it!
  7. CSXPAID

He bought a 1 of 5 Overland IT SD-40 on there a few weeks ago and it was him and two others bidding on it I think he only paid $500 for it!! Guess it just depend on the railroad modeled too I just thought it was funny that right after the auction ended 2 others show up!!
  8. CSXPAID

I have a good friend who is a brass collector and a PRR modeler and about a week ago an auction started on ebay for a Pennsy RS-3 thats called a hammerhead The PRR only had one and OMI produced 16 of them. 55 bids later this Ho scale brass engine sold for $6310.00:eek...
  9. CSXPAID

Pictures from inside the CSX engine

Where do you work out of? Im out of Willard
  10. CSXPAID

my son is one lucky kid

/\/\/\/\ Agreed /\/\/\
  11. CSXPAID

WPF 3/1 to 3/8 '13

This came the other day from work!!!! Can't believe its been a decade already
  12. CSXPAID

Tichy USRA Hopper build

looks good!! try this for your cds tranfers http://www.canadasouthern.com/tmr/CDS-AC.htm#cn
  13. CSXPAID

Wpf 1/25 - 1/31

Ted Culotta of Speeedwitch Media was selling some of his built resin kits that were in built for new product adverts and in the RMC essential freight car series in the mid to late 2000s. He started selling them a few weeks ago and my buddy and I have picked up a few. He was selling these cars as...
  14. CSXPAID

Why did this sell so high?

:D Exactly:D
  15. CSXPAID

im looking for ...........

The c&o had these also they were a bit smaller I think 90 ton they were gone off the roster in the 1947, I talked to Funaro about cutting a Virginian car up to make one as no model exists and he was saying he has one in the works!!! Also the N&w had these also with neat lookin piltchner 3 axle...
  16. CSXPAID

im looking for ...........

Funaro &camerlengo make them in resin!!! can be a fun build but you will say a whole bunch of choice words while building it my wife was getting angry with me while I built mine she would say stop getting angry you decided to build it!!!! heres a link to the one I built...
  17. CSXPAID

why is brass soooo cheap

what kind of brass stuff? Remember allot of stuff produced in the seventies, and eighties and early nineties was cutting edge for its time but if they have produced the same items in plastics within the last fifteen years your probably better off with the plastic case in point the omi bl-2...
  18. CSXPAID

Conrail Detroit Line

proto 87 is some real nice stuff!!! Fast tracks is another one to look into!!
  19. CSXPAID

why is brass soooo cheap

how much is cheap?
  20. CSXPAID

That one item you have always been after

My sought after item that has avoided me for the better part of two years is a Overland Models 132 ton GE center cab switcher in Ford paint If anybody knows the whereabouts of one of these I am very interested!!!

Back