im looking for ...........

blackz28

battleship gondola's i have been reading up on them & i want to build a few , the ones i saw were tichy i think, but i went to their site & couldnt track them down , anybody know who sells the kits ??

hold on i found this . anybody built this kit ??

http://www.con-sys.com/product_vgn24499.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I was like.... what the heck is a battleship gondola, never heard of it.

But those are very cool looking!

You need like 30 of them, so you can pull them with your Big Boys.

At first I was like.... what the heck is a battleship gondola, never heard of it.

But those are very cool looking!

You need like 30 of them, so you can pull them with your Big Boys.
yea i can see it now a row of battleships getting pulled by a Big Boy:D man now that is perfect :cool:

The c&o had these also they were a bit smaller I think 90 ton they were gone off the roster in the 1947, I talked to Funaro about cutting a Virginian car up to make one as no model exists and he was saying he has one in the works!!! Also the N&w had these also with neat lookin piltchner 3 axle trucks instead of the buckeyes. Westerfield was making them when Al owned the company, now that its under new ownership the molds are being reworked and they will reissue those eventually

Last edited by a moderator:
The c&o had these also they were a bit smaller I think 90 ton they were gone off the roster in the 1947, I talked to Funaro about cutting a Virginian car up to make one as no model exists and he was saying he has one in the works!!! Also the N&w had these also with neat lookin piltchner 3 axle trucks instead of the buckeyes. Westerfield was making them when Al owned the company, now that its under new ownership the molds are being reworked and they will reissue those eventually
awesome i cant wait :D

Back