Search results

1. zzr1200guy

Walthers decal issues

Hey all I was applying the decal that came with the kit to a Walthers building after I dull coated the building to lockdown the weathering. some of the decal did not stick down and after 4 to 5 application of Micro Sol they stuck but didn't sink into the siding. I there was some air bubbles so i...
  2. zzr1200guy

The Decoder Install Thead

So, I'm starting this thread to as a place to share my decoder installs and get advice on ways to improve on the work that I do.
  3. zzr1200guy

100 Subscriber Build.

I'd like to thank everyone that has supported of me and my channel and I hope you all have been enjoy it as much as I have been building it.
  4. zzr1200guy

Ntrak module

So I started this modular layout design Idea by see an Ntrak module layout at a show. So, I said to myself "SELF I could build one I have a bunch Of N scale stuff." This is the Track Plan. I had all the structures they were given to me by a friend whose dad passed away. I scratch built the coal...
  5. zzr1200guy

Anyone try the Digitrax sound decoders.

Anyone try the Digitrax sound decoders SDXH167D or SDH167D Series 7 Sound Decoder. How was the it to upload new sound files? How was the sound?
  6. zzr1200guy

Let's talk On30 micro layouts!

So, I should just be a rabbit hunter because I go down so many Rabbit holes. I just Acquire a bunch of On30 locos and some rolling stock. So while perusing YouTube I found a bunch of On30 Micro Layouts and nor I want to build 1 or 6. Has anyone here built one? Where can I find out what the...
  7. zzr1200guy

Tichy Train N scale signal tower build.

Well here I go again building in Nscale. I cant even see this stuff. LOL
  8. zzr1200guy

New Module for Hotracks and a start to a YouTube channel.

So I have been mulling this over for a longtime, what to do when I retire so I thought about a YouTube channel and figured this would be a good start. Here are some AnyRail images of what it will looks like. I'll post a link to my YouTube Channel shortly when I start Constuction.
  9. zzr1200guy

Testing a decoder buddy.

Hey guys is there a way to test a decoder buddy to see if it is functioning correctly. I just installed one on a old mdc kit steam locomotive and plugged in a new Digitrax decoder and it showed short and or no locomotive found. The decoder is going back to didgatx. Is there any way to test the...
  10. zzr1200guy

WTB or barter for Bowser and Atheiarn car kits

Hey guys I'm looking for Bowser and Athearn ar kits in PRR Erie, Erie Lackawanna. Leigh Valley and NYC. I'm adding to my coal car fleet and flat car service. Pm me if got any you want to part with.
  11. zzr1200guy

What gauge wire do I need?

Ok fellas I have used up the last of my cutoffs and now need to buy wire to wire up my locomotive and DCC controlled rolling stock. What gauge should I get

Back