Search results

1. OBTC 1909

Running Bear's September 2022 Coffee Shop

Good morning all! 52 and foggy heading for sunny and 82. It's been a busy week and I'll be glad for a couple days off. Finally got through all my school work for this week last night. Sorry for my lack of participation lately and also sorry to Willie for being grumpy over the immigration etc...
  2. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! 53 headed for 83 today. The weather prognosticator says there's fog outside but right now it's too dark to tell from looking out the window. Very busy week going on at work plus work for the two classes I'm taking. The math class is stressing me out because I've always been...
  3. OBTC 1909

Good morning all. Cloudy and 56 heading for sunny and 75. Should be a beautiful day. Nothing going on here except work-eat-sleep-repeat. Hope you all have a great day.
  4. OBTC 1909

I'm not one of those people.
  5. OBTC 1909

Willie: Your governor can go suck eggs. Living in southern Illinois, I am nowhere near Chicago yet I'll feel part of the impact of all those people getting shipped here. If it was up to me, our governor and the mayor of Chi-town would both be out immediately but your governor isn't helping us...
  6. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! Planned to mow today but looks like that's on hold since we got a significant rainfall overnight. No big plans at the moment. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to subscribe to our club YouTube channel. We're at 21 and hopefully climbing. Nothing else to report at...
  7. OBTC 1909

I forgot in my earlier post to wish Mr and Mrs Willie a happy 50th!
  8. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! Been pretty busy here since my last visit. Had a busy day at work yesterday and then had company yesterday evening. Expecting to have another busy one today. Thanks to all those offering to subscribe to our club YouTube channel. I replied to each and now I have a link to my...
  9. OBTC 1909

It's the Crawford County Model Railroaders and the channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2380TGuB_RkR2vGdblljg Thank you!
  10. OBTC 1909

Here it is, thank you! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2380TGuB_RkR2vGdblljg
  11. OBTC 1909

Here it is, thank you! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2380TGuB_RkR2vGdblljg
  12. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! 55 degrees heading for 80 and humid. I didn't make it in here yesterday. I took the time before work to finish preparing for my speech class. The kids who spoke yesterday all did a pretty good job. I was the last one to go for the day. I think it went pretty well but I talked...
  13. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! 66 heading for a humid 79 with a chance of rain later. Was feeling a lot better yesterday, so I went outside and got a few things done without overdoing. Got back inside just before we got a sudden heavy rain that lasted a while. Spent the rest of the day getting all the...
  14. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! 71 and overcast heading for 78 and possible rain. Thanks to all for looking in on the pics and video I posted. I'm planning to dig up video from past years and upload it to the YT channel as well. Last day of a 3 day weekend. No big plans for the day. Hoping to get a little...
  15. OBTC 1909

Hadn't really thought about it but may not be a bad idea. I had some kind of heart scan done last year and it came out mostly good. Nothing that appeared imminently threatening. It's better today so I'm thinking I'm just suffering from a bad case of getting older 😂
  16. OBTC 1909

More pics from today.
  17. OBTC 1909

Good evening all! Sorry for my time away. Hurt my ribs a couple days ago and I've mainly just been sitting with an ice pack on them. Honestly not sure what I even did to hurt them but believe me, they hurt a lot! Our model railroad club set up its modular layout over at the Palestine, IL high...
  18. OBTC 1909

I'm so sorry to hear this James. My sincere condolences to you and your whole family.
  19. OBTC 1909

Good morning all! Happy September. 55 headed for 84. Should be another beautiful day. After work, we're taking the two younger grand kids to meet up with our oldest granddaughter for dinner. Should be a good time. Haven't seen the oldest in quite a while due to her work schedule. Spent...

Back